OK so you're after some fast charging. You don't want to wait around for hours while your car or your customers car fills up. Or perhaps you've decided to get into the business of providing an EV charging service. The Efacec EV QC24S could be the solution you're looking for. A compact DC charger with a customisable front screen, means your EV charger can be on-brand with your business. And with 24kW of DC delivered, this charger can fill a new Leaf to 80% in roughly 80 minutes, an Ioniq in 56 minutes, and an eGolf in 72 minutes.
• Single output - CCS
• Fast-charge any CCS vehicle
• Safe and intuitive to use
• Status LED color cable holder
• Customizable front-end (for branding or advertising)
• Optional network integration (OCPP or proprietary protocol)
• Optional built-in communications (3G; LAN; Wi-Fi)
• Small and compact
• Stand alone or network integrated charger
• Local or remote monitoring and control
• DC power up to 24 kW
• High efficiency >94 %
• High power factor 0.99
• Car-Share, Taxi and Rent-a-Car fleets
• EV dealers and service providers
• Employee parking lots
• EV fleets (private and public)
• Shopping Centers
• Private EV Infrastructure and operators
Technical data CE
Phases/Lines 3 phases + neutral + PE
Voltage (400 ± 10%) V a.c.
Current 37 A
Phases/Lines 1 phase + neutral + PE
Voltage (230 ± 10%) V a.c.
Current 111 A
Power (max. value @ 24kW output) 25.5 kVA
Frequency (50 ± 10%) Hz
Efficiency > 94%
Power Factor 0.99 @ full load; 0.98 @ half load
THD Input Current Less than 5% @ full load
Less than 10% @ half load
DC Output: CCS
Voltage (260 to 425) V d.c.
Current 60 A d.c. (@ 400V d.c.)
Nominal Power 24 kW (adjustable up to this)
Communications with EV PLC
Plug CCS - Type-2
Input / Output / Ground 2800 V a.c.
Control Circuit / Ground 500 V a.c.
Dimensions (WxDxH) 1105 x 365 x 567 mm
Weight 60 kg
Protection Degree IP54, IK10
HMI and Command Unit
Contactless card specification Mifare Classic 1K&4K, DesFire EV1
(Others under request)
Local interface RFID; Button; LED’s
Communication Web Services over IP;
Router 3G (GSM or CDMA)
Protocol (others under request) OCPP
Emergency STOP Yes
Temperature range -25ºC to +40ºC
Humidity range 5% to 90%
Place of installation Indoor / Outdoor
Altitude Up to 1000m
Noise Level <55 dB in all directions
Signup for the Latest News on EV's & Intelligent Charging!
Sign up today to keep up to date with EVs and charging.